Donate and Receive a Tax Credit
Donate your 2019 Arizona Public School Tax Credit to Sun Valley. It’s the best way to give to Sun Valley without spending a thing!
As a public school in Arizona, Sun Valley is eligible to receive educational tax credits. To be eligible for the 2019 tax year, all tax credits must be received by April 15, 2020. Individual filers may donate up to $200 annually, and joint filers may donate up to $400 annually.
A minimal convenience fee is applied to tax credits paid through PayPal. The fee is applied so that you may receive the full credit amount.
Through the Mail
Download tax credit form
Send donations made out to Sun Valley to: 5806 S 35th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85041
Online Through PayPal
Fry’s Community Rewards Program
Sun Valley works alongside our Neighborhood Fry’s Food Stores in the Community Rewards Program. All our families need to do is to register and enroll their Fry’s VIP Card online. Every time you swipe it at Fry’s, a portion of that purchase goes toward our school.
- Go to Fry’s to enroll and sign up. ENROLL
- Select ‘Sign-In.’
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in.’
- Select ‘My Account’, you should see Account Summary at the top.
- Scroll down, Click ‘ENROLL’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter 84711 or Sun Valley Charter School then select ‘search’.)
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization.
- Then select ‘save changes.’
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
What do they do? Fry’s gives cash back to our school for purchases during the school year.
- Lined Paper
- Copy Paper
- Construction Paper
- Graph Paper
- Classroom Supplies
- Index Cards
- Pens (black, blue, red)
- Popsicle Sticks
- General Office Supplies
- Extracurricular Equipment
- Musical instruments
- Art supplies
- Digital Cameras
- Spanish/English Dictionaries
- Test Prep Materials
- Playground balls and equipment (basketballs, bouncy balls, footballs, volleyballs, soccer balls)
- New and gently used student uniforms